12/03/2009

FREEBIE QUICK PAGE NEWBORN

DOWNLOAD


HI THERE! TO THANKS ALL OF YOU I GIVE YOU A FREE QUICK PAGE IN PNG FILES


I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT,IF SO YOU CAN TELL ME


****************it is always encouraging***************isnt it? :)


THE PAGE IVE DONE WITH MY KIT "NEWBORN" IVE MADE A QUICK PAGE


*****************photo devianart********************


4 commentaires:

  1. Merci de faire une exception pour moi ça me touche...Je veux bien te donner mon mail mais pas par commentaires car je ne souhaite pas qu'il soit visible aux yeux de tous.
    Dit moi ou te donner mon mail s'il te plait.
    Magnifique cette page en passant!!!
    Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. tres joli , un grand merci !

    RépondreSupprimer