09/03/2009

WELCOME


HI THERE


IM LADYSTARLIGHT ,
*****begginer in designing digital scrap******





YEAH!!

IT S SOUND SO FUNNY!

FOR THE BEGIN I PROPOSE YOU TO TEST MY FIRST KIT IN A ONE KIT CALL

***********are you ready for this adventure?*******************************

IM NOT A PROFESSIONNAL AND MY KIT HAVE SEVERAL PROBLEMS CERTAINLY BUT I COUNT ON YOU TO EXPLAIN ME WHAT IS WRONG....

**********come on boys and girls...........im waiting! ......************************





1 commentaire:

  1. I think its beautiful. The elements may be small, but I like working on a smaller scale...do not print my layouts or tags out. :)

    Thank you my dear this is so kind of you to offer it for free. :)

    Cannot believe no one else has jumpted on this precious kit. :)

    Have a wonderful afternoon. :)

    Sincerely,

    Cupcake (DST)
    chrissydctb@yahoo.com

    RépondreSupprimer