11/03/2009

CHALLENGE NEWBORN /END OF THE CHALLENGE....THANKS TO ALL*****


HI THERE!

FIRST OF ALL I REALLY THANKS ALL SCRAPPERS WHO MAKE THESE BEAUTIFUL LAYOUTS YOU CAN SEE BELOW!

*********im so happy, thanks for all remarks youve noticed, this will help me make a better kit next time*************************************************************


SO IM BEGINNING IN DESIGN BUT IVE ALREADY BEEN IN THIS SCRAP WORLD BY SCRAPPING.....AND I KNOW THAT COMMENTS ARE PRETTY MUCH IMPORTANT....

***************but its not often that people put some love***********************


THAT S WHY I PROPOSE TO YOU A CHALLENGE.

HEHE.....................SUSPENS.......................

***************if you want my first kit "NEWBORN", just drop a comment in this article or wherever you want, dont forget to let me your email adresse in order for me to send you the link for downloading the kit for free!


***************************EVERYONE[who drops a comment and let their email] IS A WINNER!!!*********************************************************************

21 commentaires:

  1. This kit is SO cute! Love those elements. :o)
    Can't wait what your next kit will look like!

    nicolejajue@web.de

    Have a nice day!
    Nicole

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you for sharing your time and talent. BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    d.zbikowska@wp.pl
    Thank you
    NIKI

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This kit is so pretty! Congratulations for your beautiful work and thank you for sharing it with us! ;)
    ptitepuce1983@hotmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. It is so pretty ! Congratulations !!!
    Merci !
    gcannat@hotmail.fr

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow, great first kit! Thank you so much for sharing it with us all! Great job!

    DoodleBop
    parenth8r@yahoo.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thank so much for sharing! What an awesome first kit! Congrats!

    DoodleBop
    parenth8r@yahoo.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Bonjour j aimerais beaucoup avoir ce kit mes je ne peu le télécharger.
    s.v.p voici mon adresse pitchounette@postiere.com
    merci d avance
    il est super beau

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. hello
    your kit is beautiful. congratulations!!!

    a.tourlet@free.fr

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Thanks for sharing. It`s so sweet
    agnieszkacieslik4@interia.pl

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Hi, I'm french so my english isn't good! your kit is very beautiful, and the layouts too!!
    I give you my adress mail : didido7777777@hotmail.fr
    Thank you and good continuation

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Oh, this is so beautiful kit ! Love it !

    My adress mail: bsstepien@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Hi,
    You kit is beautiful
    Please I like make layout with it
    It's my mail adress : seaborealis@yahoo.fr
    Thank you for your futur answer
    And congratulation for the page
    sorry for my bad english I'm french...

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Hi, this kit likes me too, I hope can get it, Thank you!
    my email:flyer76@qq.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Wow the Kit is sooo sweet.
    My Email: angela.inger@gmx.de

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. It's much better than I've ever done, It's great. Thank you!

    zhanina_banina@abv.bg

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. thank you for this gift, soory for my bad english
    fixela@hotmail.fr

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. bravo il est super votre kit
    voici mon e-mail al@topos.gr
    merci d'avance

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Je trouve ce kit très beau mais je n'arrive pas à le télécharger...Pouvez-vous me dire comment faire??!!
    Merci
    Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Douda, last chance for today, but the challenge is now over... thanks all
    Le challenge est finis Merci a tous! ...:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. This is a nice kit. Thank-you for sharing it.

    cngloria@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer